Cost-share Forms

Click on the name of the cost-share form below for a pdf to open.  Please print the pdf, fill it out and sign where indicated, and mail it or drop it off at the NRCS office at 635 9th St NW, Waukon, IA 52172.

EQIP Application – for terraces, water and sediment control basins, ag waste, prescribed grazing, windbreaks, forest stand improvement, tree planting, stream bank stabilization, grassed waterways, or buffer strips. **Make sure to fill out all the information (excluding the application number, application date, watershed, and subaccount), sign the application, and sign/date the appendix on the last page.  Please send us the first five pages (the application) and the next to last page (the appendix).  The remaining pages are informational and are optional for you to print.

State Cost-share Assistance Request– for terraces or REAP (windbreak, forest stand improvement, or tree planting).  This is not an actual application.  The secretary will use this information to generate an application for you to sign after you have discussed the practice with staff.  For tree planting or forest stand improvement, we need a forestry plan from a district forester (563-245-1891) before an application can be generated.